Monday, August 5, 2013

Another 5 STAR Review for 16-Year-Old Ari!



ANOTHER 5.0 out of 5 stars Review!
ADORABLE!!!, August 5, 2013
By BARBIE SHANNON - See all my reviews (Amazon Verified Purchase)

Reading this to my children, I couldn't help but enjoy it myself. It's one of the sweetest books I have read in a while. It also teaches a great lesson that every parent loves their kids to learn.....CLEANLINESS!!!! If it takes a book to help teach this, I'm gonna grab them all. ;) l would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys an adorable read.
--------------------
Sample Rhymed Page:
[Clothes unhappy with little boy Charlie, converse amongst themselves:]
“You’re right” said the shirt to the little sock pair.
“I think that Charlie is not being fair."
"We fully agree,” piped shoe one and shoe two.
“But tell us, old socks, just what do we do?”

http://www.amazon.com/Childrens-Book-Feelings-Collection-ebook/dp/B00E34YF3C/mazor-20

No comments:

Post a Comment